Friday, July 18, 2014

Ellie Inspired "Oh You Beautiful Boutique"

Ellie Inspired is one of my favorite pattern designers. 
So, when I was asked if I would like to be one of their featured boutiques I was absolutely floored! 


Can I sew?
Yes
Do people complement my outfits?
Yes
But, to be recognized by someone established in this industry,
well,
gives me goosebumps.
The pattern I chose to feature was the Lucy Baby.
One of the reason I loved Ellie Inspired's patterns is because of now absolutely adorable the clothes are.
The instructions in the patterns pay close attention to details and they are illustrated with photos and computer drawn graphics.

The Lucy baby pattern is currently on sale for $4.50 in Ellie Inspired Shop
As always we would love to design a custom Lucy Baby for you. Contact us today!


No comments:

Post a Comment