Monday, June 1, 2015

A Vision to Rember: Raggedy Strip Quilt

I am so excited to share with you my latest pattern review for DIY Crush, The Raggedy Strip quilt by A Vision to Remember.
The Raggedy Strip Quilt is a beginner quilt pattern. I had a blast picking out all my fabrics for the quilt. The final quilt measures 44 x 56 inches.

 

The pattern come with detailed written instructions but does not included step by step pictures.
The instruction are very easy to follow. The pattern also gives a couple different options. You can do a two layer or a three layer quilt. It also gives you directions on binding your quilt or doing the "rag" style, like I did.

I choose to do a two layer quilt. My top is fun super girl prints and my backing is a super cuddly micro fleece. My machine did not have a problem sewing the two layers. If you are going to sew the three layer I would recommend a walking foot.
The Raggedy Strip Quilt and all A Vision to Remember's patterns can be purchased at DIY Crush.


No comments:

Post a Comment