Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cole's Creations Bow-a-licious Swimsuit

Ok....confession time. I have never sewed a swimsuit before. So when Nicole from Cole's Creations posted a testing called for her new pattern and said that no swimsuit experience was needed I quickly threw my name in the hat. 
This is the result...
Not bad for my first swimsuit! 
Everywhere we go Baby Girl gets complements on her Bow-a-licious Suit.
The pattern comes with photos and step by step instructions that are easy to follow.
The bow can be worn in the front, back or left off for a quick easy leotard.

The pattern comes in sizes 1/2- 16!!! 
That is an amazing size range. 
The pattern also gives instructions for a full lining and a shelf bra for older girls.
From today until 5/16/14 the Bow-a-licious Swimsuit is on sale for $5. 
You can get your pattern, here.
I would love to see your Bow-a-licious Swimsuit! 
Post a link or a photo in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment